Make sure, your PC doesn’t take power directly from a wall outlet, but when it comes to use the SMPS then you have to use the supply that will give you great outcomes. Instead of this, you can easily make the decision of repairing the SMPS wisely that will give you chance to make the CPU perfectly and easily. If you are confused regarding the process of repairing the SMPS then you can check out straightforward, no-fluff, just-solid-info SMPS repair guide for better understanding tips. Consequently, you are able to use the CPU wisely and easily that will allow you do everything easily.
How to repair the SMPS wisely?
When it comes to repair the SMPS then there are lots of things are needed to check out. let me give you some great tips to repairing the SMPS wisely and perfectly so check out the following points here –
- To commence with the in the first step you need to unplug your PC’s power and each of the other cords that are already connected to the back of the case.
- After that, you need to remove the two screws that are on the back at the end of the case if the PC uses case screws. Once you grab the metal latch at the apex of the case if there no screw available.
- Now the time is to push down on the panel to open it and slide it off of the case. Once you remove the screws then hold the power supply into the place at the upper left corner of the motherboard.
- Make sure, you have to disconnect the cables that are running from the power supply to the motherboard.
- After that, you can easily see if the power supply fan is clogged with the dust so by using the spray the fan you along with it canned air to remove the debris
- Once you do it then remove the screw of the power supply and pull of the top half of the metal casing.
You will find side panel back on the PC that you need to reattach with the power cable and star the repairing.